[Video] How to Ensure Fairness in a Functional Capacity Evaluation
As an evaluator, how do you ensure fairness in your functional capacity evaluation? This is a question posed often within the industry. In this video you will hear how top evaluators across the US and Canada ensure fairness in their facilities.
Learn tips on staying objective, maintaining consistency, and addressing your biases. These and more ways to ensure fairness are discussed by Matheson instructors and students in this 10 minute video.
Matheson Functional Capacity Evaluators in this video include:
- Barbara Harrington, OTR/L, CWCE - People's Injury Network NW - Kent, WA
- Louise Lynch, PT, CEES, CWCE - Injury & Health Management Solutions, Inc. - Colchester, VT
- Christina T. Howe, OTR, CWCE - Independent Evaluation Specialists, LLC - Bedford, NH
- James R. Clouse, COTA, CWCE - ProRehab, P.C. - St. Louis, MO
- Erica Galipeau, PT, CEES, CWCE - Injury & Health Management Solutions, Inc. - Colchester, VT
- Wayne Enright, Reg. OT, BC, CWCE - OrionHealth/Progressive Rehab - Burnaby, BC
- Mary Beth Plummer, PT, CSFA - MBPT, LLC - Albuquerque, NM
- Min Kyi, OT, CWCE, CDA, DipFCE - Functional Outcomes Rehabilitation Services, Inc. - Vancouver, BC
- Rudy Haberzettl, MSPT, CEES - Proactive Solutions, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
Stay in touch with us on: